Antler’s track record demonstrates a significant experience in successful acquisitions, financial structuring and asset management of UK real estate:
- Antler currently has over £540 million assets under management
- Transacted with major institutions including Legal & General, Standard Life, MEPC, Canada Life, Invista and Prudential
- Operated succesful strategic joint venture partnerships with ING Private Clients, Lehman Bros, Rutley Capital Partners, Close Brothers, WW Advisors and Aberdeen Asset Management
- Manages a range of investment portfolios for retail/pension funds and corporate investors including Scottish Friendly, UBS Private Bank, Brewin Dolphin, Strathclyde Pension Fund, Barclays Bank and CBRE Investors
In 2015 Antler completed:
- 5 acquisitions totaling £11.8 million
- 12 sales totaling £34.4 million at 32% in excess of book value/target sale price
- Completed 82 new lease lettings totaling £2.1 million p.a
- Completed 61 lease renewals totaling £1.9 million p.a.
In 2016 Antler completed:
- 17 acquisitions totaling £320 million
- 12 sales totaling £28 million at 28% in excess of book value/target sale price
- Completed 58 new lettings totaling £1.5 million p.a.
- Completed 28 lease renewals totaling £0.8 million p.a.
Current mandates include:
- Closed-ended investment company with 1.7 million sq ft of multi-let Industrial and SME space
- Closed-ended investment company with 0.8 million sq ft of mixed use, high yielding assets
- Mixed use core-plus portfolio
- Long income Fund (Index Long Income Fund)
- Commercial long lease fund (Commercial Freehold Fund)
Antler currently manages over 190 UK real estate assets. The breakdown is as follows:
Assets under management
Over 4 million square feet (ex ground rents)