Our approach puts investors’ interests first with a focus on strong corporate governance, process transparency, clear communication and team stability through ownership.
Antler focuses on property fundamentals, where potential risk is quantified by extensive due diligence and real opportunities exist to unlock added value over the medium term.
- Undertake detailed analysis of sector trends and market fundamentals including specific underlying tenant demand and supply factors, physical condition of the asset and planning uses
- Evaluate tenant risk and ongoing financial analysis of investments
- Flexible approach to leasing solutions
- Create additional net lettable and saleable space to add value
- Refurbishment and lease engineering solutions to strategically reposition assets to meet current occupier and investor trends
- Planning upside through change of use to highest and best alternative value
- Rationalise costs to enhance bottom line net operating income
- Actively manage the business plan of every investment to ensure they remain current and optimal
- Identify when it is optimal to dispose of an investment