Antler Property Investments (‘Antler’) is a co‑investing UK Commercial Property Fund Manager with over £540 million assets under management.
The Antler Group was originally established in 1972 as a privately owned organisation of commercial investment and development companies. Antler Property Investments was formed by the principals of the Antler Group.
The principals collectively have over 150 years’ experience investing in UK real estate, and have a proven track record of identifying opportunities requiring intensive management and realising added value for their investors.
- Significant capital available for co-investment, restructuring and working capital solutions
- An established originations network and successful record of sourcing quality transactions both on and off-market
- A specialism in executing “value add” management strategies involving refurbishment, development, lease extensions/restructuring, change of use, space reconfiguration, letting up voids and value enhancement.
- Experience in the major UK real estate classes, and a strong emphasis on core plus and secondary assets
- Dedicated in-house asset management, property management and accounting teams
- Innovative financing and structuring expertise across the capital stack
A proven track record of realising added value